Men's Size Chart
- These are the actual measurements of the product. Choose the product based on your own actual measurements and your preference for fit. Typically, the product should be just slightly larger than your own measurement. Each style has more detailed fitting descriptions.
- All measurements are approximates with slight actual differences from item to item.
- We recommend you tape-measure yourself to insure best possible fit.
- Our goal is to have every pair of men's shorts fit at knee-length. This is defined as the bottom of the hem somewhere between the top and the middle of the kneecap for customers of average height.
- All inseam measurements are from the crotch to the bottom of the inside seam at the hem.
- All outseam measurements are from the top of the waistband on the side of the waist to the bottom of the outside seam at the hem.
- All waistband measurements are with the shorts buttoned, and with no slack in the waistband (but the waistband unstretched except where noted for drawstring styles). We recommend measuring yourself around the waist where the style is worn, as described below with each style.
- All measurements are in inches.
- While we have attempted to give you as much accurate information as possible here, we cannot guarantee a proper fit based on this chart. Reliance on this chart does not entitle you to a refund of your postage, or other allowances contrary to our stated policies. Click here to read our policies regarding sizing and returns.
- If you have questions about the sizing of an item that are not answered here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These shorts run true to size. Like all denim, these shorts will shrink a little out of the dryer, but will stretch some while wearing. These have approximately a 13" inseam.
This style is worn approximately mid- to upper-hip, an inch or two below the belly button. This is the waistband placement typical for men's shorts. Runs true to size. All sizes have 13" inseam. Click here for general size chart instructions.
|Outseam||23 ¼||23 ½||24||24||24 ¼||24 ¾||25||25 ½|
Full elastic waist. Waist measurement is measurement of actual product, not your waist size.
Inseam length is 13".
Click here for general
size chart instructions.
|Waistband (no stretch)||28||30||32||34||36||38|
|Waistband (full stretch)||41||43||45||47||49||51|